Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mamapreneurs

I belong to a really great group of mom's who own their own businesses called Mamapreneurs, Inc. (formerly called Portland Mama's, Inc.). There are women who do everything from PR, to designers, to architects, to lawyers, to Midwives, etc. etc. I highly recommend joining if you own your own business or are thinking about it. The inspiration from these successful women is invaluable. We meet socially, for kid playdates, and for mama only business geared 'classes'. Some of the meetings I've attended are about securing business loans, some are showcasing successful companies in town and learning from their process and their goals. It is just a fantastic group of women, and I'm very honored to be a part of them.

I also blog on the site - check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment