Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jazzy Toes

I'm SO disappointed with Trumpet Socks. They were the cutest socks, but more importantly they stayed on my son's feet! Seven years ago when our Mr. H. was a baby they were all I put on him. When Baby O. was only a couple of days old, we made a special trip to a boutique here in Portland to snap up some new trumpets for him. I was SO sad to see that they are no longer made as beautifully as they used to be! I have a couple of pairs left from Mr. H, and holding them up next to each other, it is clear that the quality and shape have gone way down hill. When I pay that much for a product, I want it to WORK and last.This is why I was so happy to find Jazzy Toes!! They are so stinking cute - socks and sandals! cowboy boots! - and they are made with the right shape to stay on their feet and last. SO GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment