Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We Did It!

We did it! Baby O. is HERE!! He was born on Tuesday the 23rd at 7:52 in the morning - Just 45 minutes after checking into the hospital! This one went fast, and we were lucky enough to have a great support team at the hospital who helped us deliver completely naturally! just as I was beginning to think I might be pregnant for the rest of my life.....

Isn't it amazing how you can be SO in love with such a tiny little thing that you've only just met?

His big brother and sister are head over heels for him, of course. Henry was telling the nurses to "stop touching him! you are making him CRY!" It was too cute.

I'm staying here at the hospital until they kick me out. I adore my time in the hospital where I can nap all day and just stare at this perfect little human being!

No comments:

Post a Comment