Thursday, December 4, 2008

Run You Mother!

ISN'T THIS INSPIRING!?!
I got the http://www.seemommyrun.com/ newsletter this morning and I HONESTLY wish i could go out for a run! I used to run before I got pregnant, continued as long as I could DURING the pregnancy, and then slowed down to walking. I got right back on the treadmill after Baby O. joined us, but the last month or so I have been so busy and tired, that getting up an extra hour earlier has been too much. I'm going to print out this hat and some ladies running, post them on my bulletin board, and get inspired!!
They are having a 50% off sale on some of their featured products, too, so RUN U MOTHER!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad we have inspired you! The next best thing you can do is get a running partner, or a group, to get you out of bed at say 5:30 in the morning (the only time of day we Moms truly have to ourselves). If I didn't have a partner, and of course my Run U Mother geat, I'd never get moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing your products, i could smell that wet morning air!! i'm going to get a partner as soon as i'm sleeping through the night. for now i'm trying to visit my treadmill as often as i can and working on this BELLY of mine! yikes. i mean. YIKES.

    ReplyDelete